Matt Walsh calls out Epstein survivors for releasing Ad on Super Bowl Sunday, says they could “just name their abusers” anytime
Political commentat Matt Walsh called out Epstein survivors for running an ad during the Super Bowl. On Sunday, before the matchup between the Seattle Seahawks and the New England Patriots, an ad was aired that showed survivors of the late convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein. The video, made in collaboration with World Without Exploitation, featured multiple women demanding “truth.”
The women were seen holding pictures of themselves from their teenage years, when they allegedly faced abuse. The ad opened by stressing that despite the passage of the Epstein Files Transparency Act, three million files “still have not been released.” This came after the DOJ released over three million files on January 30.
The ad appeared to take a shot at the redactions in the released files by showing redaction marks in the video over the survivors’ mouths.
“After years of being kept apart, we’re standing together. Because we all deserve the truth,” the survivors stated.
The women further urged people to “stand with us” and “tell” Attorney General Pam Bondi that “it’s time for the truth.”
Matt Walsh reacted to the ad clip shared by journalist Jim Acosta on X and questioned why Epstein survivors have not revealed the names of their “abusers” rather than engaging in publicity campaigns. While supporting the transparency over the matter, Walsh wrote:
“These women could also just name their abusers at any time. Instead, they’ve embarked on a months-long publicity campaign, which curiously didn’t start until the exact moment Biden left office. They profess to know the names of child rapists in the most powerful positions in society, yet they won’t tell us. They’ll even take out a Super Bowl ad while claiming to be silenced, even though they’re the ones refusing to give us the information they say they have.”
Several netizens argued that naming their abusers could cause legal trouble for survivors. Walsh responded in another post and suggested that survivors could give the names to people in Congress supporting the cause. Matt Walsh said that members of Congress could read the names out loud on the floor, and this would insulate survivors from any litigation.
Matt Walsh shared his take on newly released Epstein documents
After the DOJ released the fresh tranche of files related to the disgraced financier, Matt Walsh shared his reaction in the February 2 episode of his podcast. The conservative political commentator remarked that the documents revealed that Epstein’s network was larger than previously believed.
He also said that the new documents depicted how people involved with the late financier were “more demented than we realized.” Matt Walsh added that the fresh tranche contains “evidence” suggesting how “blackmail operations” may have been conducted in Epstein’s network.
Matt Walsh remarked that the new release vindicated a “new wave of alleged conspiracy theories” that would earlier have felt “far-fetched.” Further in the episode, the Daily Wire host broke down the emails that surfaced in the January 30 release. He said that no conclusion could be drawn, as many more documents have not yet been released. However, he added:
“But the fact is that the conspiracy theorists were right. There is a powerful network of evil, degenerate, incestuous elites whose behavior, even when it is not criminal, though it often is criminal, is nevertheless disgusting and depraved…For years, these people have enjoyed far more privacy than they have ever granted us. They deserve to be exposed.”
While Matt Walsh has supported the full release of Epstein files, in his February 1 X post, he called out the “left” for not questioning the release of files during Joe Biden’s term.
Also read: “I was foolish”: Bill Gates reacts after his name comes up in the Epstein files, claims he regrets “every minute” spent with late sex trafficker
Edited by Anuj Singh Kushwaha